How to Cook Delish Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Before you jump to Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.

Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you'll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.

Every person likes to have dessert after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for preserving your health. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.

For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.

We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe. You can have jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.

The ingredients needed to cook Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. You need of rice.
  2. Get of medium size fresh tomatoes.
  3. Use of quarter of dried pepper.
  4. You need of fresh red pepper.
  5. Get of fresh green pepper.
  6. Take of green peas.
  7. Use of large balls of onion.
  8. Use of medium size spring onion.
  9. Provide of Maggi seasoning.
  10. You need of All purpose seasoning.
  11. Get of Salt.
  12. Provide of Thyme.
  13. Provide of Curry powder.
  14. Provide of I full chicken.
  15. Take of Kpomo(cow skin).
  16. Take of For salad.
  17. Provide of Cabbage.
  18. Take of carrot.
  19. Take of Medium size cucumber (optional).
  20. Provide of Salad cream.

Steps to make Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. First I cut or dice my red and green pepper my onion I also dice my kpomo then I blend my fresh tomatoes some of my fresh red pepper and onion.
  2. Then i cut and neatly wash my chicken and my diced kpomo then add my seasonings, onions and add some water then leave it on the burner until the chicken is well cooked and soft.
  3. I then pre boil my rice and wash, set aside and fry my chicken in sunflower oil(medium heat) so when everything is ready I fry my tomato purée then add my stock water and some more seasoning and salt when this is ready I add my pre boiled rice and allow to cook for maybe 20-30 mins depending on your cooker.
  4. When the water starts drying up I add my peas some of my green and red pepper and that's it so when the water is all dried up I stir with a wooden spoon and yes my jollof rice is ready.
  5. Over to kpomo I add a little bit of oil in a frying pan add some chopped onion and my roughly blended pepper and fry I then pour in my already cooked kpomo, curry,seasoning cube and salt then stir fry for about 2/3 mins and my pepper kpomo is ready.
  6. For my salad I wash my cabbage,carrot and cucumber then grate my cabbage and carrot put in a clean plate add my salad cream an that is it 😊.

If you find this Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.

SeeCloseComments