How to Prepare Tasty "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake"

Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake" recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

"Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake"

Before you jump to "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.

With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.

Nuts and also different seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Your entire body will use these types of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed can only be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.

If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these tips to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.

We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to "midnite cinnamon bannocake" recipe. You can cook "midnite cinnamon bannocake" using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.

The ingredients needed to prepare "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake":

  1. Provide 4 Cups of Flour(I sift my flour before I use it)I also had wheat.
  2. Use 2 Tbsp of Baking Powder.
  3. You need 3/4 Cups of Water per cup of ingredients.(add @your discretion).
  4. Prepare of Vegetable oil (I find works best)canola, sunflower too.
  5. Take 4 Tbsp of Sugar.

Steps to make "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake":

  1. In Large Bowl, add presifted flour(in this case I had whole wheat, not my favourite, but i never cut my nose to spite my face 😉 so, I decided to try it in my Bannock..
  2. Add your 2Tbsps of Baking "Powder" Add your 1 1/2tsps of white sugar...
  3. I kept this portion separate, & place it in a freezer bag(for another time)(also it helps to not over make them). I used a bit over a cup, & slowly added warm H2O.
  4. W the seperated cup of mixture, I add 3tsp of cinnamon powder. (If you need some more sugar add it tsp at a time.).
  5. Mixing my portions, throughly in the medium bow. Adding small the amounts of cinnamon powder at a time,& warm water.. stir thoughly you are going to want a thickish pastry/dough.. consistency & used a table spoon to scope each section of batter..
  6. Add some oil to my pan. I have a gas stove so im kinda learning the settings. I start at medium or about a 5, but waych it theyll burn.. Once one side has a nice bake on it. You should be able to flip them over. Approx 1 to 2mins on one side then flip...
  7. If you need longer in the pan, thats ok.. On a plate, I placed a papertowel, so if thered been any extra oil.
  8. They kinda remind me of a cinnamon pancakes or flat cinnamon bread. Its really good w any topping i used my "berry jam", powdered sugar or syrup. I Have the other dry portion in a freezer bag for another time. Its quick N easy..
  9. My daughter thought that they made great cinnamon pancakes 😁 Enjoy❣.
  10. The way they cook/fry N taste, and they are very fluffy, as it is originally "Bannock bread" adding a cayenne pepper or cocoa w a spice. Would make them a quick supper time add-on or snack hmm may have to come up w a couple of dips N flavours.. see you soon! 😉.

If you find this "Midnite Cinnamon Bannocake" recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.

SeeCloseComments